Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The Charlestowne Woodturners are meeting at JMO Woodworks, 70 Romney St., Charleston, SC 29403. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lots of Scraps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaxingMoon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Lots of Scraps   Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello Everybody....

My name is Ed and I am a professional woodworker. I have been making a living with woodworking for a little over a year now.... and life couldn't be better....

The reason for my post is to offer up some of the many scraps that I have laying around my shop. I work mostly with exotics and have quite a bit of stuff that could be used for pen blanks and segmented work. Like all woodworkers, I can't find it within myself to throw any of it away.... so, if anybody cares to drive down to College Park Road in Summerville... I'll be more than happy to go through the pile with ya...

Everything from Cocobolo, Ebony, Quilted maple, Bird's Eye, Goncalo Alves, Ziricote, Bloodwood, Walnut, Yellow Heart and more than I can remember....

Drop me an email at ed@waxingmoonwood.com if interested...

Free
Back to top Go down
http://www.waxingmoonwood.com
Dave W

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Scraps   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 pm

I was going to hit you up, but it looks like Terry beat me.

Dave
Back to top Go down

Lots of Scraps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlestowne Woodturners  :: Woodturning Gerneral :: Turning Talk-
Jump to: