Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The Charlestowne Woodturners are meeting at JMO Woodworks, 70 Romney St., Charleston, SC 29403. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Visiting Turner in town this week....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave W

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Visiting Turner in town this week....   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Hey guys and gals, I received this message the other day:

"I am visiting friends in town and thought I might collect some wood to bring back home. Yes...I drove from Houston, Texas, just to see all the trees in bloom. No...I left my chainsaw at home. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions and help.

Thanks, Edward"

He included his phone # so I decided to give him a call. Turns out he is in town this week till the 18th. We talked for a bit, and I have invited him to come to this months meeting. It looks like a go unless something changes with his plans. What he is looking for is some local woods to bring home to turn. I can also say he has a 3530B so he can handle some bigger stuff. If you feel like sharing any of a piece of your stock, please bring it to the meeting Wed. night.

Dave
Back to top Go down

Visiting Turner in town this week....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlestowne Woodturners  :: Woodturning Gerneral :: Turning Talk-
Jump to: