Charlestowne Woodturners

A club for those turning, or wanting to learn woodturning in the Charleston SC area.
The Charlestowne Woodturners are meeting at JMO Woodworks, 70 Romney St., Charleston, SC 29403. On the 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 6:30pm-9:00pm.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Just a Question??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richy2

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Just a Question??   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 pm

I was wondering why we aren't using the Gallery to put in pictures of stuff you have turned Question I haven't been turning lately. Been too busy doing other things. But after Christmas I'll get back to it. lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
DougB

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question??   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:27 am

I was under the impression that we had a limited amount of space for the gallery, and have been reluctant to fill it up. I've been linking the photos I use here to a hosting site I use. Maybe Dave can clarify about the space available in the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Dave W

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question??   Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Currently we have 34 pictures in the gallery. Out of a total space of 20 MB's, we are using 25% of storage. That leaves us room for about 100 more pics. I want to look into possibly using a different website host, but with x-mas right around the corner it will have to wait till the new year.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question??   

Back to top Go down

Just a Question??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlestowne Woodturners  :: Woodturning Gerneral :: Turning Talk-
Jump to: